Thursday, July 11, 2013

Life in General - It sucks

I will be selling a lot of things in the coming week or two. This is so I can afford to pay rent, utilities, car payments, groceries, cell phone bill. etc. and putting my stuff into storage.

My lease is up at the end of August and we discussed my inability to pay and stay caught up. I will need to move because without a job and a roommate who does not do what they agreed to, I cannot make ends meet. I am too far behind to even make it work now. Where I will move I have no clue. My car most likely if I can keep up the car payments, otherwise I will be in a homeless shelter. Then if I cannot make the payments on the storage, I will lose what little I do have at the end of all of this. I guess it should not matter. They are only possessions and memories that I do not need. Who needs those right?

Quite frankly, I never know from one week to the next if I am getting my unemployment or not. Apparently I missed an appointment that I did not know I even had with the Career Center so my check this week is not forthcoming until I make another appointment.  Oh and I have no gas for a job interview that I missed this morning because I have no money from unemployment. This cycle never ends.

Oh and Frankie needs a home otherwise he is going to a Cat Shelter. I cannot afford to feed myself let alone the cat.  I also cannot afford kitty liter. Before you tell me about Bi-State Pet Food Pantry, I have used them in the past and they are wonderful. They require Veterinary records of shots to continue to use them. I cannot afford that either. Hell I cannot afford to go to the doctor myself right now let alone a cat.

This all stems from a person who could not keep his dick in his pants and be faithful. To you I say the following: Cheating is not an accident. Falling off a bike is an accident. You don't just trip and fall into a vagina!

I have been on a downward spiral ever since. the cycle needs to end and I need a job that I can stay at until I retire! 10 years. 10 years till I retire. But the way my luck has been going they will raise the age of retirement or I will have to work until I die because there will be no Social Security.

Before you get offended at what is coming up please note, I am not discussing those I consider Family.
Unlike some people I know, I do not have the luxury to spend my husbands money and not work.  I would love that luxury! I would love to consider that all jobs out there are beneath me because they do not pay what I used to make before I got laid off.  I would love it if I did not have to work and be able to spend time with my own children and grandchildren on a regular basis.  That is not the way the world works, not for me and not for most people.

I would like it for an employer to say " We know you are over qualified for this position but we will hire you anyway!" I would like an employer to say "We want someone who is here for the long haul and we think you are that person!" I would like an employer to say "We value your experience, wisdom and knowledge and we want to hire you!"

One can hope right? In the meantime I have to make ends meet. Things I will be selling include books, dvds, gaming books, a PS3 with games, computers, computer parts etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment